This spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a beautiful decorative fireplace, elegant and recently remodeled kitchen, and a second living area. There is a great backyard with several fruit trees, perfect for hanging out and outdoor dining. The home is close to BART, convenient to UC Berkeley, and mere blocks to the restaurants, shops, and movie theater in El Cerrito.
- Hardwood floors throughout most of the house
- Multiple bonus spaces – sunroom, second living room, workshop, and finished studio in the backyard.
- Fenced-in backyard.
- Mature fruit trees and well-kept lawn in backyard.
- New appliances – new stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and refrigerator.
- Garage for storage or one car.
- Off-street parking in driveway.
- W/D in unit
- Solar panels
- Full sun in backyard for a veggie garden
- Irrigation system for all your gardening needs.
This house is conveniently located near the restaurants and shops in El Cerrito and on Solano Ave, the Kensington Farmers Market, plus easy access to multiple parks and BART. It’s on a beautiful, tree-lined street that is also convenient to all the city has to offer.
Tenant is responsible for gas and water, owner pays for garbage and electricity.
Dog considered with an additional deposit. No cats, sorry.
12 month lease.
Showing by appointment only Virtual Tours Now!
Please call or email to take a look, and make sure to tell us something about yourselves!
AndreaRentals:: A Rental Concierge for Bay Area Owners and Renters