Owners & Landlords
We make a plan
We make it happen
To ensure you get the best tenants possible, we will...
- Identify any improvements or upkeep that will add to the allure of your space.
- Find nearby comparables, target the current market value for your property, and strategize rental timing.
- Take photos and market the home online.
- Field all inquiries and arrange individual showings to interested parties.
- Vet applicants (employment verification, credit & background checks, contact references, assess financial security.)
- Present qualified applicants for your review and discussion.
- Prepare California Association of Realtors lease, including all required city and state addenda.
- Handle lease signing, move-in inspection, property walk through, and key hand-off.
- Connect you with your new tenants and provide contact information for future communications.
Flat One-Time Fee:
85% of one month’s rent. $3250 Minimum
(No monthly property management fees.)
Additional Owner Services
Does your rental need some love before the next person moves in? We’ve got you. AR will identify work that needs to be done, create a punch list, coordinate with our trusted handy-vendors to get you a quote, and project manage the work.
FEE: $400 for up to 5 hours of work
How would I go about renting my property? What would I need to do, and how much could I rent it for? What timing can I expect? What about all the horror stories out there?!
We can help. An AR agent will visit your property and help you wrap your head around all the details involved in putting your house on the rental market. BONUS: If you hire us to rent it for you, we’ll refund your consultation fee.
Lease Renewals for Current Clients
AR track of lease end dates for our clients. We’ll reach out to you before the end of your lease to see if you want to offer a renewal to your current tenants, and help strategize any rent increases.
Non-Client Landlord Lease Preparation
AR will draft a city-specific lease for your tenants using the information and terms you provide, and send to all parties for electronic signature.