Owners & Landlords
We make a plan
We make it happen
To ensure you get the best tenants possible, we will...
- Identify any improvements or upkeep that will add to the allure of your space.
- Find nearby comparables, target the current market value for your property, and strategize rental timing.
- Take photos and market the home online.
- Field all inquiries and arrange individual showings to interested parties.
- Vet applicants (employment verification, credit & background checks, contact references, assess financial security.)
- Present qualified applicants for your review and discussion.
- Prepare California Association of Realtors lease, including all required city and state addenda.
- Handle lease signing, move-in inspection, property walk through, and key hand-off.
- Connect you with your new tenants and provide contact information for future communications.
Flat One-Time Fee: 80% of one month’s rent. $3000 Minimum. (No monthly property management fees.)
We handle lease additions, renewals, or extensions for a flat fee.
There is a $150 Consultation Fee to visit your property, assess potential rental pricing and strategies, and outline any changes/improvements that may be needed. This fee is waived if you use AndreaRentals to find your tenants.