Andrea Rentals is Hiring!
RENTAL CONCIERGE ASSOCIATE
WHAT IS THE JOB?
AndreaRentals is seeking a self-motivated, hard-working Rental Concierge Associate to join our team. If you’re looking for a part-time, flexible job with a close-knit team of people – and you’re a bit of a real estate nerd – this just might be the job you’ve been waiting for.
WHO IS ANDREA RENTALS?
AndreaRentals is a concierge service that works on both sides of the rental market: finding tenants for owners, and finding homes for tenants. We are a small team of badass folks providing a unique and premium service for local property owners (our Lease Listing service) and prospective Bay Area renters (our Tenant Concierge service.) We are women-owned, independent, and based in Oakland – but work all over the East Bay. We’re almost 9 years old and going strong! You can learn a lot more about AndreaRentals here.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Serve as the right hand (wo)man to our two Senior Rental Concierge Agents
- Assist with communications, photos, relocation property searches, vetting applicants, and juggling lots of details
- Be (or become!) savvy about the Bay Area leasing market, from the perspective of both the landlord and the tenant
- Show rental properties, process applications, and conduct move-in inspections
- Learn and stay current about neighborhoods, leasing availability, market conditions, and comparable properties.
- Provide excellent concierge-level service, and be able to respond intelligently and efficiently to client and agent demands.
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL?
- You are honest, smart, genuine, and fun.
- You are organized and easy going – and then know how and when to hustle.
- You are a strong communicator and intuitive people-reader.
- You think creatively. You solve problems and are loathe to create them.
- You have a car.
- You work well in a team environment, but are also good on your own.
- You can handle competing priorities with charm and a level head.
WHAT IS IDEAL?
You have the interest, personality, and aptitude to grow with the business.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION?
15-25 hours per week on Thursday, Friday, one Weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) and Monday.
This is a 1099 position.
I WANT IT! WHAT DO I DO?
Send your resume/CV and a non-generic cover letter that tells me why you’re really a good fit for this particular job. I am happy to hear from people who have made their living in a creative pursuit or other fields! No prior real estate experience is required.
Hope to talk to you soon!
Andrea + Team