Stylishly updated 3BR/1BA Piedmont Craftsman with separate office, in unbeatable Piedmont location. Perfect for those who want a Piedmont address with Lakeshore convenience.
This well-kept home is a stylish mix of vintage and modern, and is on the rental market for the very first time. Future residents will enjoy close proximity to local eateries/parks/schools, a free-standing office space wired for Internet and electricity, a peaceful neighborhood street, and more!
Here are a few more features of the space:
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tons of cabinetry, and two sinks
- Stylish fixtures and upgrades mixed with vintage architectural details (original stained glass, fireplace, built-in storage, crown molding, wainscoting)
- HE washer/dryer off the kitchen area
- Wired for Sonic Internet service
- All LED lights (no incandescent bulbs)
- Central heat
- On-demand water heater
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Lovely, private backyard with patio for outdoor seating
- Long driveway with EV-compatible charger for off street parking
- Fully irrigated yard, set on Bluetooth timer for automatic watering
Perfectly situated for quick and easy access to Grand Lake farmers market, Piedmont public schools, Trader Joe’s, Morcom Rose Garden, and more.
$5995 / month
14-15 month lease term.
Owner pays for garbage and landscaping; tenants are responsible for all other utilities.
Pet considered with additional deposit.
Showing by appointment only.
Please call or email to take a look, and make sure to give us some information about you!
Emily Hayward DRE #02196426
AndreaRentals: A Rental Concierge for Bay Area Owners and Renters