:: Given the global pandemic, AndreaRentals will first offer virtual tours of our properties by request. We are happy to answer any questions and will arrange Covid-safe in-person viewings for qualified applicants. Our goal is to do right by our clients and by the public at large. Stay safe out there. ::
This serene rear unit has a high-end kitchen and bathroom and is conveniently located in the Uptown/KONO/Pill Hill neighborhood of Oakland, between 19th St. and MacArthur BART stations. Super close to all the great restaurants, businesses and events in Uptown and the Downtown Arts district. (Art Murmur, The Fox, The New Parkway, etc)
This unit is upstairs and in the rear of the house. It features:
– All new kitchen with stainless steel appliances- GE fridge, built-in microwave, new gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, & garbage disposal – plus lots of counter and cabinet space and room for a table or couch.
– Large living space/bedroom with closet, new flooring, and lovely natural light.
– Remodeled bathroom with new vanity, modern tiled shower and tiled floor, and top of the line fixtures
– Lots of natural light; windows in every room
– House has all upgraded electrical and plumbing (2019)
– On-site washer and dryer
– Street parking
1 month security deposit
Utilities: Water and garbage included, tenant pays PG&E
Lease Term: One year lease