AndreaRentals is a concierge service that works on both sides of the rental market: finding tenants for owners, and finding homes for tenants.
If you let us know about your upcoming vacancies, we may be able to hand you a qualified, pre-vetted tenant from our Tenant Concierge clients.
We handle rentals (and only rentals!) so you don’t have to.
Please send your clients with rental needs our way and we’ll take excellent care of them.
We handle all aspects of the rental of your property to find you excellent tenants who will care for your home as their own.
We are your boots on the ground, searching listed and off market listings to find you a spot to call home.
Ms. Day is enthusiastic, hard working, creative, reliable, honest, punctual, always reasonable, an effective communicator, and just plain gets the job done.Bayside City Board of DIrectors
Andrea is wonderful to work with –
a miracle worker mixed with a dose of mind reader.
I recommend all of my valued clients with rental needs to Andrea, and she always delivers 100%. She’s dedicated, savvy, and a true people person.Sara Garabedian
Andrea provides a really great, full-featured service for homeowners. While I was out of the country, she was able to have my home painted and photographed, list it for lease and field multiple prospective tenants. She has a feel for who might be a good match and helped me choose among the applicants. Andrea also has been right there with follow-up services, such as suggesting a contractor or providing lease renewals via Docusign. She took the stress out of renting out my house from afar and I would most definitely recommend her!Natalie B.
I just want to thank you so much for helping my daughter and her friends find their new wonderful home. From your unusual generosity in coaching me on the phone to shepherding her through the rental process, you have been a gem.Jodie T.
My company gave me a relocation bonus to move to the Bay Area, but I still had no idea how to navigate the ins and outs of the market, not to mention all the frustrations of searching online. Servane helped us make sense of it all, and found us the perfect house before it even went online. Recommend!Pierre B.
I called Andrea and Servane at 5 pm with a cry for help. By 9 am the next morning we were sitting down with a cup of coffee, 2 viewings scheduled and 4 more phone calls in the works, all while getting to know each other and how the rental/relocation process worked. They took ALL of the stress off my shoulders and did all of the work; they are simply AMAZING. They know how incredibly competitive the Bay Area is and all the right questions to ask and facts to give – especially when you don’t. You can reach out any time, and they will be there to help you, answer questions, and calm your nerves. They will also be there for you even after you sign your lease if you need any advice or help; they truly care about their clients’ happiness and well-being.Natalie B.
We talk about what you want.
We make sure you’re an excellent applicant.
We find you a home.
As your Rental Concierge, we will:
- Design a strategy for finding quality rentals that meet your price, location, and amenity requirements.
- Give you a local perspective neighborhoods, including transportation and commuting options, parks and schools, and the best places to eat and drink.
- Contact owners/property managers, including properties from our personal network of real estate professionals, owners, and property managers.
- Visit the properties with you, either in person or via FaceTime if you’re long distance or stuck at work.
- 80% of one month’s rent, $2250 minimum.
Maybe you’d be interested in starting
with our Area Tour?
We talk about what you need
We come up with a plan to make it happen
To find you excellent tenants, we will:
- Identify any improvements or upkeep that will add to the allure of your space.
- Find nearby comps and target market value for the unit.
- Market the property.
- Field all responses.
- Arrange property showings.
- Vet applicants (credit check, employment verification, contact references, etc.).
- Submit qualified applicants to you for review.
- Prepare the lease.
- Arrange lease signing, walk through, and key transfer.
- Available as a Project Manager for anything during the lease term that you need additional assistance with.
- Flat One-Time Fee: 80% of one month’s rent.
(No monthly property management fees.)
- AndreaRentals is available to Project Manage improvements that will improve the value of your property prior to leasing, as well as anything that comes up during the lease term that you need additional assistance with.
- We handle lease additions, renewals, or extensions for a flat fee.
- There is a $150 Consultation Fee to visit your property, assess potential rental pricing and strategies, and outline any changes/improvements that may be needed.
This fee is waived if you use AndreaRentals to find your tenants.
Tenant Concierge Service & Rentals
Bonjour, I’m Servane!
I have a bachelors degree in Art History and Architecture, as well as my Masters in Tourism. I’m originally from Versailles, France and lived in France and Spain before moving to the Bay Area in 2008. I fell in love with the architecture in San Francisco and the East Bay, and couldn’t have been more happy than when I started working with Andrea 3 years ago.
I love when our relocation clients finally find their “home far from home,” and when the owners meet their new tenants.
I am also French teacher, and am fluent in Spanish and French.
A bientôt avec AndreaRentals!
Hello, I’m Andrea! I grew up all over the Bay Area and live in Oakland. I’ve been handling rentals for busy owners and happy tenants since 2007 when I finished my MFA, moved to Brooklyn, and started AndreaApartments, an indie real estate rental start-up.
New York City was a wild ride and great experience, but the California lifestyle is hard to beat, as I’m sure you’ll agree. In 2012, I moved back to the Bay Area and started the West Coast branch of the business, AndreaRentals.
I’m a licensed California real estate agent and landlord, myself. I’m not a licensed contractor, but I did gut my Oakland Victorian duplex and put it back together. I’m well-versed in all the ins and outs of the Bay Area rental market, and look forward to helping you in whatever way I can.
Tenant Concierge Service & Rentals
I have lived in the Bay Area for the past 26 years, and have been a proud resident of Oakland for the past 5. The world of renting houses is one that I enjoy navigating for other people, having spent years moving myself from city to city.
I am the on-site property manager for a large apartment building in Lake Merritt, so I have lots of experience working with both tenants and landlords. I also have an MFA in acting and occasionally work as a professional actor.
Need help renting your home or apartment?
Relocating to the Bay Area?
Have an extra unit that can be converted to a rental?
Frustrated with trying to find a quality tenant?
AndreaRentals | 510-545-3461 | firstname.lastname@example.org